Saturday, March 30, 2013

TV Shows.

So, I am a huge fan of TV shows. But it's quite ironic, that I don't watch TV. If I am watching my favourite show, then it would be on the internet. I honestly am starting to think that in the coming future, the internet will be all we will ever need. And it is starting to be like that now. 

The TV show which I have started watching these past two months is Merlin, and even though it ended, I just go to watch it. This show has been a huge time consumer, but since I love all that mystical and fantasy stuff I am in love with this show. (The same applies for books.) 

I also enjoy watching shows like Doctor Who and Sherlock Holmes, and even Supernatural. (Honestly, I think it was Tumblr which got me into SH and Supernatural.) One day I would want to script a TV show or movie, but this is the satisfaction I get from writing. Because when the reader reads your story, they can make their own little movie or TV show just inside of their head, with their own characters and scenes based on what the words say on the page. Which is what I find truly amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment