Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Imagination.

I have always had a strong imagination. I know lots of kids and some teenagers do, but I mean scary strong. I remember when I was younger and all my friends would pretend that the floor was 'lava' and they would be jumping on different pieces of furniture, laughing. I remember once I started crying because I thought I fell into a burning pit of lava. I remember I used to play games with my friends and we would imagine dragons, and wizards and when things got bad, I would just imagine the magical world I wanted to be in.  

I think this is what got me into writing. So everything I remember and conjure up in this little brain of mine, can actually become something. Whenever I read a book, the first thing which I always think of is: "Wow, this came from someones mind. Someones fantasy." And that is exactly which I want to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment